Southern Miss vs Liberty Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles (1-3, 1-0 Away) vs. Liberty Flames (5-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams Stadium – Lynchburg, VA
Southern Miss vs Liberty Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USM: (+410) | LIB: (-590)
Spread: USM: +13.5 (-105) | LIB: -13.5 (-115)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USM: (15%) | LIB: (85%)
Southern Miss vs Liberty Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Southern Miss: (28.8%) | Liberty: (71.2%)
Southern Miss vs Liberty Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever matchup between Southern Miss and Liberty.
- Southern Miss is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Southern Miss' last 10 games.
- Liberty is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Liberty's last 12 games.
- Southern Miss defeated North Texas, 41-31, on the road in its most recent game in Week 5.
- Liberty defeated Syracuse, 38-21, on the road in its most recent game in Week 7.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!