South Florida vs Houston Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
USF vs Houston Basketball Game Info
South Florida Bulls (8-9, 4-7 American) vs. No. 12 Houston Cougars (19-3, 12-3 American)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 28, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center – Houston, TX
USF vs Houston Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USF: (+980) | HOU: (-1800)
Spread: USF: +18.5 (-110) | HOU: -18.5 (-110)
Total: 132 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USF: (N/A) | HOU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: USF: (+N/A) | HOU: (+1800)
USF vs Houston Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
South Florida: 2.2%
USF vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston defeated South Florida, 82-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 10, 2021.
- Houston is 21-12 all-time in 33 head-to-head games against South Florida.
- Houston is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against South Florida.
- South Florida is 1-6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Houston.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last six games against South Florida.
- South Florida lost to Temple, 65-47, in its most recent game on Feb. 24, 2021.
- Houston defeated Western Kentucky, 81-57, in its most recent game on Feb. 25, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.