South Carolina Upstate vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
South Carolina Upstate Spartans (2-7, 1-4 Away) vs. No. 18 Tennessee Volunteers (7-2, 5-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena — Knoxville, TN
Coverage: ESPN+, SECN+
South Carolina Upstate vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCUP: (+4000) | TENN: (-100000)
Spread: SCUP: +35.5 (-105) | TENN: -35.5 (-115)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SCUP: (N/A) | TENN: (+4000)
South Carolina Upstate vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tennessee Volunteers win (98.8%)
South Carolina Upstate vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against South Carolina Upstate.
- Tennessee defeated South Carolina Upstate, 80-60, in their last meeting on Dec. 23, 2020.
- South Carolina Upstate is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games as the underdog.
- Tennessee is 4-2 ATS in its last six games this season.
- The total has hit the under in six of South Carolina Upstate's last seven games played in December.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tennessee's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.