Siena vs Marist Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Siena vs Marist Basketball Game Info
Siena Saints (7-1, 7-1 MAAC) vs. Marist Red Foxes (8-6, 6-6 MAAC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: McCann Arena – Poughkeepsie, NY
Siena vs Marist Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SIE: (-290) | MRST: (+235)
Spread: SIE: -6.5 (-106) | MRST: +6.5 (-114)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SIE: (67%) | MRST: (33%)
Siena vs Marist Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Siena vs Marist Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Siena defeated Marist, 52-50, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 28, 2020.
- Siena is 45-24 in its 69 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Marist.
- Siena is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Marist.
- Siena is 12-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games against Marist.
- The total has hit the over in four of Siena's last six games.
- Marist is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Marist's last seven games.
- Siena defeated Saint Peter's, 47-40, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Marist defeated Rider, 76-67, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.