Senators vs Red Wings Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 3
By Duel Staff
The NHL slate on Sunday includes the Ottawa Senators taking on the Detroit Red Wings.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Senators vs Red Wings Game Info
- Ottawa Senators (24-37-6) vs. Detroit Red Wings (26-33-9)
- Date: Sunday, April 3, 2022
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Canadian Tire Centre -- Ottawa, Ontario
Senators vs Red Wings Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: OTT: (-156) | DET: (+130)
- Spread: OTT: -1.5 (+162) | DET: +1.5 (-196)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-130) | Under (+106)
Senators vs Red Wings Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Senators win (57.2%)
Senators vs Red Wings Spread
- The Red Wings are underdogs by 1.5 goals on the road against the Senators. The Red Wings are -196 to cover the spread, and the Senators are +162.
Senators vs Red Wings Over/Under
- The over/under for the Senators vs Red Wings April 3 NHL matchup is 6.5 goals, with -130 on the over and +106 on the under.
Senators vs Red Wings Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Senators-Red Wings, Ottawa is the favorite at -156, and Detroit is +130 playing on the road.