Storm vs Aces Game Info
Seattle Storm (7-4, 3-4 Away) vs. Las Vegas Aces (5-4, 3-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Mandalay Bay Events Center – Las Vegas, NV
Storm vs Aces Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+225) | LV: (-285)
Spread: SEA: +6 (-115) | LV: -6 (-105)
Total: 156.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win 2019 WNBA Championship: DAL: (+1600) | LV: (+270)
Storm vs Aces Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Seattle and Las Vegas are facing each other for the first time this season.
- Dallas was both 2-1 against the spread (ATS) and 2-1 straight up versus Las Vegas last season.
- Las Vegas defeated Seattle, 89-77, in their most recent meeting, which was on June 19, 2018.
- Seattle is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Las Vegas is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
Storm vs Aces Prop Bet
All Storm-Aces betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Las Vegas Aces) Total Points: Under 82 (-110) — Seattle has been surprising on both ends of the floor this year, despite being without superstar point guard, Sue Bird, and reigning WNBA MVP Breanna Stewart. While Las Vegas does enter tonight's matchup averaging 83.2 points per game (PPG), that number is slightly skewed by the team's two recent blowout wins against the New York Liberty and Atlanta Dream, respectively. Plus, Seattle has allowed more than 82 points just once this entire season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.