Storm vs Sun Game Info
Seattle Storm (14-12, 5-8 Away) vs. Connecticut Sun (17-8, 11-1 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 16, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena – Uncasville, CT
Storm vs Sun Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+225) | CON: (-285)
Spread: SEA: +6.5 (-110) | CON: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: SEA: (+2600) | CON: (+300)
Storm vs Sun Betting Trends & Stats
- Seattle is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Seattle's last seven games.
- Connecticut is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Connecticut's last six home games.
Storm vs Sun Prop Bet
All Storm-Sun betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Point Spread: Connecticut Sun -3.5 (-110) — When they play at home, the Sun are one of the best teams in the WNBA, shown by their sole home loss. They average 83.1 points and home this season while holding opponents to 72.3 (74.5 and 79.2 points on the road, respectively). The Storm struggle to score on the road, averaging just 72.6 points this season. In these team's first meeting this season, the Sun led by 11 points at the half en route to their 14-point win.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.