Seahawks vs Chargers Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Preseason Week 3
Seahawks vs Chargers Game Info
Seattle Seahawks (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park – Carson, CA
Seahawks vs Chargers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-180) | LAC: (+155)
Spread: SEA: -4 (+110) | LAC: +4 (-130)
Total: 41 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 77% | LAC: 23%
Seahawks vs Chargers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Seattle's last 14 road games against the Chargers.
- Seattle is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against the Chargers.
- The Chargers are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games against an opponent in the NFC West.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Chargers' last six home games.
Seahawks vs Chargers Stats
- Seattle lost to the Minnesota Vikings, 25-19, in its Week 2 preseason game.
- The Chargers lost to the New Orleans Saints, 19-17, in their Week 2 preseason game.
- Seattle averaged 26.8 points per game (PPG) last season (tied for No. 6 in the NFL).
- Seattle surrendered 21.7 PPG last season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- The Chargers averaged 26.8 points per game last season (tied for No. 6 in the NFL).
- The Chargers surrendered 20.6 PPG last season (No. 8 in the NFL).
Seahawks vs Chargers Prop Bet
All Seahawks-Chargers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Seattle Seahawks by 1-13 Points (+145) – The Chargers may be one of the best teams in the league, but holding it down in the preseason hasn't been their strong suit since moving to Los Angeles. The Bolts own a 1-4 preseason home record since 2017, with two of those losses coming by six points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.