Saints vs Panthers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 17 NFL Game
Saints vs Panthers Game Info
New Orleans Saints (12-3, 6-1 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (5-10, 2-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 29, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
Saints vs Panthers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (-600) | CAR: (+470)
Spread: NO: -13 (-110) | CAR: +13 (-110)
Total: 48 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: (67%) | CAR: (33%)
Odds to Win NFC Championship: NO: (+220) | CAR: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl: NO: (+600) | CAR: (N/A)
Saints vs Panthers Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- New Orleans is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Carolina.
- The total has hit the over in five of Carolina's last six games against New Orleans.
- The total has hit the over in four of Carolina's last five games.
Saints vs Panthers Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 27.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 22.1 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Carolina is averaging 22.0 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 28.5 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- New Orleans defeated the Tennessee Titans, 38-28, on the road in Week 16.
- Carolina lost to the Indianapolis Colts, 38-6, on the road in Week 16.
Saints vs Panthers Prop Bet
All Saints-Panthers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New Orleans by 1 to 13 Points (+155) – The Saints are clearly the superior team in this game, and on paper it easily looks like a blowout victory in their favor. However, don't expect the Panthers to go down without a fight. Carolina and New Orleans have made a habit of playing close games since the 2015 season, as eight of their last 10 head-to-head matchups — including the Saints' 34-31 victory on the road in Week 12 — have been decided by 10 points or fewer. Additionally, New Orleans owns a 5-3 advantage in those eight closely-contested meetings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.