Saints vs Chargers Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for Preseason NFL Week 2
By Dan Israeli
Saints vs Chargers Game Info
New Orleans Saints (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (0-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 18, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park – Carson, CA
Saints vs Chargers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (+120) | LAC: (-140)
Spread: NO: +3 (-130) | LAC: -3 (+110)
Total: 44 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NO: 65% | LAC: 35%
Saints vs Chargers Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of New Orleans' last 10 games.
- New Orleans is 14-4 straight up in its last 18 games.
- New Orleans is 6-0 ATS in its last six games against the Chargers.
Saints vs Chargers Stats
- New Orleans lost to the Minnesota Vikings, 34-25, in its first preseason game.
- The Chargers lost to the Arizona Cardinals, 17-13, in their first preseason game.
- New Orleans averaged 31.5 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- New Orleans surrendered 22.1 PPG last season (No. 14 in the NFL)
- The Chargers averaged 26.8 PPG last season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- The Chargers surrendered 20.6 PPG last season (No. 8 in the NFL)
Saints vs Chargers Prop Bet
All Saints-Chargers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New Orleans Saints by 1-13 Points (+185) – The Saints have a strong recent history against the Chargers, covering the spread in their last six matchups. The Chargers were just 5-3 at home last season, as they were a better road team (7-1). The Saints, oddly enough, were better on the road (7-1) last season then at home (6-2).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.