Saints vs Bears Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 Game
New Orleans Saints (4-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (5-2, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field — Chicago, IL
Saints vs Bears Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (-250) | CHI: (+205)
Spread: NO: -4.5 (-115) | CHI: +4.5 (-105)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: (58%) | CHI: (42%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NO: (+1400) | CHI: (+4400)
Saints vs Bears Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Push
Saints vs Bears Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of New Orleans' last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Chicago's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Chicago's last five games against New Orleans.
Saints vs Bears Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 30.0 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 29.0 PPG this season (T-No. 24 in the NFL).
- Chicago is averaging 19.7 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 20.0 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.