Saint Peter's vs Monmouth Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Saint Peter's vs Monmouth Basketball Game Info
Saint Peter's Peacocks (4-2, 2-0 MAAC) vs. Monmouth Hawks (0-1, 0-0 MAAC)
Date: Friday, Dec. 18, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: OceanFirst Bank Center – West Long Branch, NJ
Saint Peter's vs Monmouth Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SPU: (-118) | MONM: (+100)
Spread: SPU: -1.5 (-104) | MONM: +1.5 (-118)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SPU: (N/A) | MONM: (N/A)
Saint Peter's vs Monmouth Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Saint Peter's: 30.7%
Saint Peter's vs Monmouth Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Saint Peter's defeated Monmouth, 81-69, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 9, 2020.
- Saint Peter's is 21-13 in its 34 all-time head-to-head meetings with Monmouth.
- Saint Peter's is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Monmouth.
- Saint Peter's is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Saint Peter's is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Monmouth's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Monmouth's last six games against Saint Peter's.
- Saint Peter's defeated Niagara, 53-49, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Monmouth lost to Hofstra, 96-88, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 15, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.