Rutgers vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (4-3, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (5-2, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, December 3, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center — Champaign, IL
Rutgers vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RUT: (+320) | ILL: (-420)
Spread: RUT: +8.5 (-106) | ILL: -8.5 (-114)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: RUT: (N/A) | ILL: (+3000)
Rutgers vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Illinois Fighting Illini win (76.3%)
Rutgers vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois is 9-3 straight up in 12 all-time head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Illinois defeated Rutgers, 90-68, during their most recent meeting on March 12, 2021.
- Rutgers is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Rutgers' last five games.
- Illinois is 9-0 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Illinois' last seven games against Rutgers.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.