Rockies vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 16
The Colorado Rockies versus the Chicago Cubs is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Rockies vs Cubs Game Info
- Colorado Rockies (5-2) vs. Chicago Cubs (4-3)
- Date: Saturday, April 16, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Rockies vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-130) | CHC: (+110)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (+140) | CHC: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 12 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Rockies vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rockies win (62.8%)
Rockies vs Cubs Moneyline
- Chicago is the underdog, +110 on the moneyline, while Colorado is a -130 favorite at home.
Rockies vs Cubs Spread
- The Rockies are hosting the Cubs and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rockies are +140 to cover the runline, with the Cubs being -170.
Rockies vs Cubs Over/Under
- The over/under for Rockies-Cubs on April 16 is 12. The over is -110, and the under is -110.