On Sunday in the MLB, the Colorado Rockies are up against the Kansas City Royals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rockies vs Royals Game Info
- Colorado Rockies (17-16) vs. Kansas City Royals (11-20)
- Date: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Rockies vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-142) | KC: (+120)
- Spread: COL: +1.5 (+134) | KC: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 11 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Rockies vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Colorado Rockies will give the start to Austin Gomber (2-3, 4.01 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Royals will turn to Daniel Lynch (2-2, 4.01).
Rockies vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rockies win (62.9%)
Rockies vs Royals Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Rockies vs. Royals reveal Colorado as the favorite (-142) and Kansas City as the underdog (+120) on the road.
Rockies vs Royals Spread
The Royals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Rockies. The Royals are -162 to cover the spread, and the Rockies are +134.
Rockies vs Royals Over/Under
The Rockies-Royals game on May 15 has been given an over/under of 11 runs. The over is set at -104 and the under at -118.
Rockies vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Rockies have been chosen as favorites in 13 games this year and have walked away with the win nine times (69.2%) in those games.
- This season, Colorado has come away with a win five times in six chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 18 of their 34 opportunities.
- The Royals have gone 6-16 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 27.3% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Kansas City has a 2-11 record (winning just 15.4% of its games).
- In the 27 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-13-1).