Rice vs Army Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Rice Owls (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Army Black Knights (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 30, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Michie Stadium – West Point, NY
Rice vs Army Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RICE: (+950) | ARMY: (-1650)
Spread: RICE: +23 (-115) | ARMY: -23 (-105)
Total: 48 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: RICE: 44% | ARMY: 56%
Rice vs Army Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Army defeated Rice, 49-12, in the most recent meeting between these two teams, which was a regular-season game played Oct. 7, 2017.
- Rice is 4-3-1 in its eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against Army.
- Rice is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Army.
- Rice finished the 2018 college football season with a 2-11 record.
- Army finished the 2018 college football season with an 11-2 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.