Redskins vs Eagles Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for Week 1
Redskins vs Eagles Game Info
Washington Redskins (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Redskins vs Eagles Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+350) | PHI: (-430)
Spread: WAS: +9.5 (-110) | PHI: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 46 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 42% | PHI: 58%
Odds to Win NFC East: WAS: (+1200) | PHI: (-125)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: WAS: (+10000) | PHI: (+1400)
Redskins vs Eagles Betting Trends
- Washington is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last five games when playing on the road against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is 11-3 straight up in its last 14 games against an opponent in the NFC East.
- Philadelphia is 4-0-1 ATS in its last five games.
Redskins vs Eagles Stats
- Washington averaged 17.6 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Washington surrendered 22.4 PPG last season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia averaged 22.1 PPG last season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia surrendered 21.3 PPG last season (No. 9 in the NFL).
Redskins vs Eagles Prop Bet
All Redskins-Eagles odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Philadelphia Eagles by 14+ Points (+120) – The Eagles are in the middle of a four-game winning streak against the Redskins (dating back to 2017), but they took their domination to the next level last season. Philly won both contests against the Skins by at least 15 points, including a 24-0 shutout on the road. The Birds have home-field advantage in their opener and their dominant defense faces Washington's shaky offense led by Case Keenum.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.