Reds vs Dodgers Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Reds vs Dodgers Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (5-11, 0-4 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (11-8, 6-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Reds vs Dodgers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+148) | LAD: (-170)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-140) | LAD: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 14% | LAD: 86%
Starting Pitcher: CIN: Sonny Gray (0-2, 2.03 ERA) | LAD: Walker Buehler (1-0, 8.25 ERA)
Reds vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- Cincinnati is 6-18 straight up in its last 24 games, dating back to last season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Cincinnati's last six games.
- The Dodgers are 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The Dodgers are 3-6 straight up in their last nine games.
Reds vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Reds-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sonny Gray Total Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-160) – Gray has gotten off to a great start this season, posting a 2.03 ERA through three starts thus far. Gray has also racked up 13 strikeouts in 13 1/3 innings pitched, and he's tallied at least six Ks in two of his three starts this season. The lone start in which Gray didn't reach six strikeouts, he lasted only 2 2/3 innings on the mound.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.