Reds vs Brewers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, July 24
By Zach Brunner
Reds vs Brewers Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (46-53, 21-29 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (53-50, 30-23 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Reds vs Brewers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+144) | MIL: (-166)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-160) | MIL: -1.5 (+136)
Total: 10 – Over (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 50% | MIL: 50%
Probable Pitcher: CIN: Lucas Sims (1-0, 3.72 ERA) | MIL: Jhoulys Chacin (3-10, 5.67 ERA)
Reds vs Brewers Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the over in the last five road games for Cincinnati in Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the over in the last five games for Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last six home games.
Reds vs Brewers Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.51 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.90 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Lucas Sims has not played on the road this season and has never faced Milwaukee.
- Jhoulys Chacin is 3-4 with a 4.14 ERA in 11 career starts (13 appearances) against Cincinnati.
Reds vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Reds-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Christian Yelich (+150) — Yelich has hit a MLB-high 35 home runs this season. He has found more success against right-handed pitchers, like Sims, this season, hitting 25 home runs and a .771 slugging percentage (.593 against lefties). Yelich has also seen a boost at home, hitting 24 home runs and a .850 slugging percentage (.582 on the road). He will look to stay hot, after hitting three home runs in his last six home games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.