The MLB's Sunday slate includes the Boston Red Sox facing the Minnesota Twins.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Red Sox vs Twins Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (4-4) vs. Minnesota Twins (3-5)
- Date: Sunday, April 17, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-126) | MIN: (+108)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+146) | MIN: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Red Sox vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (59.4%)
Red Sox vs Twins Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Twins-Red Sox, Minnesota is the underdog at +108, and Boston is -126 playing at home.
Red Sox vs Twins Spread
- The Twins are at the Red Sox, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Twins are -176 to cover the spread, and the Red Sox are +146.
Red Sox vs Twins Over/Under
- Red Sox versus Twins, on April 17, has an over/under of 9.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.