In MLB action on Saturday, the Boston Red Sox face the Minnesota Twins.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Red Sox vs Twins Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (3-4) vs. Minnesota Twins (2-4)
- Date: Saturday, April 16, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-120) | MIN: (+102)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+160) | MIN: +1.5 (-194)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Red Sox vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (63.5%)
Red Sox vs Twins Moneyline
- The Red Sox vs Twins moneyline has Boston as a -120 favorite, while Minnesota is a +102 underdog on the road.
Red Sox vs Twins Spread
- The Red Sox are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Twins. The Red Sox are +160 to cover the spread, while the Twins are -194.
Red Sox vs Twins Over/Under
- The over/under for the Red Sox versus Twins contest on April 16 has been set at 9.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.