Red Sox vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 21
By Duel Staff
The Boston Red Sox are among the MLB teams playing on Saturday, up against the Seattle Mariners.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Red Sox vs Mariners Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (17-22) vs. Seattle Mariners (17-23)
- Date: Saturday, May 21, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-164) | SEA: (+138)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+118) | SEA: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Red Sox vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Red Sox will start Garrett Whitlock (1-1) versus the Mariners and Chris Flexen (1-6).
Red Sox vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (62.6%)
Red Sox vs Mariners Moneyline
- Boston is a -164 favorite on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +138 underdog on the road.
Red Sox vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are +1.5 on the spread (-142 to cover), and Boston is +118 to cover the runline.
Red Sox vs Mariners Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Red Sox-Mariners on May 21, with the over at -122 and the under at +100.
Red Sox vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been favorites in 18 games this season and have come away with the win nine times (50%) in those contests.
- The Red Sox have won all of their three games in which they were named as at least a -162 moneyline favorite.
- Boston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 13 of their 40 opportunities.
- The Mariners have been the moneyline underdog 29 total times this season. They've finished 10-19 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer, Seattle has a 2-3 record (winning 40% of its games).
- Seattle has played in 40 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-19-1).