Cover Photo: Getty Images
Red Sox vs Mariners Game Info
Boston Red Sox (1-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Location: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Red Sox vs Mariners Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: BOS: (-164) | SEA: (+144)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+100) | SEA: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 66% | SEA: 34%
Starting Pitcher: BOS: Eduardo Rodriguez | SEA: Mike Leake
Red Sox vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats
- Seattle is 20-11 straight up in Mike Leake's starts over the last two seasons.
- Boston is 59-32 straight up in road games over the last two seasons.
- The total has gone over in four of Boston's last five road games against Seattle.
- Seattle is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games when playing at home against Boston.
Red Sox vs Mariners Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Mariners betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline / Total Runs Double: Boston Red Sox Over 8.5 (+200) – The first two games of this series both saw the total go over and based off the pitching matchup that trend could continue tonight. Eduardo Rodriguez has a career ERA of 3.58 against Seattle, while his counterpart, Mike Leake, has a career ERA of 5.30 against the Red Sox. The total has also gone over in four of Leake's six career starts against Boston, which suggests that the Red Sox could win a high-scoring affair in Seattle this evening.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness