Red Sox vs Blue Jays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 22
The Boston Red Sox versus the Toronto Blue Jays is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (48-45) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (50-43)
- Date: Friday, July 22, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (+102) | TOR: (-120)
- Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-160) | TOR: -1.5 (+132)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers
The Boston Red Sox will give the start to Nathan Eovaldi (4-2, 3.34 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Blue Jays will counter with Kevin Gausman (6-7, 2.87 ERA).
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (52.9%)
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Red Sox vs. Blue Jays reveal Toronto as the favorite (-120) and Boston as the underdog (+102).
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Spread
- The Red Sox are at +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Red Sox are -160 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are +132.
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Over/Under
- An over/under of 9 has been set for Red Sox-Blue Jays on July 22, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have won in 27, or 57.4%, of the 47 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Boston has come away with a win 28 times in 48 chances when named as a favorite of at least -108 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Boston have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 40 of 91 chances this season.
- The Blue Jays have been the moneyline underdog 19 total times this season. They've finished 8-11 in those games.
- Toronto has an 8-11 record (winning 42.1% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -108 or longer.
- Toronto has had an over/under set by bookmakers 88 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 46 of those games (46-39-3).