Rays vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, June 17
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rays vs Yankees Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (43-28, 23-10 Away) vs. New York Yankees (43-27, 22-13 Home)
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Rays vs Yankees Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+116) | NYY: (-132)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-190) | NYY: -1.5 (+160)
Total: 9 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 37% | NYY: 67%
Probable Pitcher: TB: Yonny Chirinos (7-2, 2.88 ERA) | NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (4-5, 3.58 ERA)
Rays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in nine of the Rays' last 13 games.
- The Rays are 2-4 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Yankees' last eight games.
- The Yankees are 13-5 straight up in their last 18 home games.
Rays vs Yankees Stats
- The Rays are averaging 4.73 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.41 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Yonny Chirinos has posted a 2-1 record with a 2.22 ERA in four appearances (one start) against the Yankees in his career.
- Masahiro Tanaka has posted a 9-4 record with a 3.33 ERA in 16 career starts against the Rays.
Rays vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Rays-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Masahiro Tanaka Strikouts - Over 5.5 (-166) – Even though his strikeout totals have been a little down this year, Masahiro Tanaka has a good shot to go over the total here. He comes into today's game having struck out five or more hitters in five of his last six outings, including seven against the New York Mets his last time on the mound. Additionally, he has always seemed to be particularly sharp against the Rays, with 105 strikeouts in 100 total innings pitched against them in his career.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.