The MLB slate on Sunday includes the Tampa Bay Rays facing the Detroit Tigers.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rays vs Tigers Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (57-50) vs. Detroit Tigers (43-66)
- Date: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Rays vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-196) | DET: (+164)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (-114) | DET: +1.5 (-105)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-115)
Rays vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Drew Rasmussen (6-4) for the Tampa Bay Rays, and Matt Manning for the Detroit Tigers.
Rays vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (64.7%)
Rays vs Tigers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Tigers-Rays, Detroit is the underdog at +164, and Tampa Bay is -196 playing on the road.
Rays vs Tigers Spread
- The Rays are at the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rays are -114 to cover the runline, with the Tigers being -105.
Rays vs Tigers Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Rays-Tigers on August 7, with the over being -102 and the under -120.
Rays vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Rays have been victorious in 41, or 61.2%, of the 67 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Tampa Bay has a mark of 13-5 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -186 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have hit the over in 48 of their 104 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Tigers have won 26 of the 78 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (33.3%).
- Detroit has a record of 10-23 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +156 or longer (30.3%).
- Detroit has played in 97 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-56-6).