The Tampa Bay Rays are among the MLB squads in action on Saturday, versus the Detroit Tigers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Rays vs Tigers Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (57-49) vs. Detroit Tigers (42-66)
- Date: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Rays vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-275) | DET: (+225)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (-146) | DET: +1.5 (+122)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Rays vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Shane McClanahan (10-4) for the Tampa Bay Rays, and Garrett Hill (1-3) for the Detroit Tigers.
Rays vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (66.5%)
Rays vs Tigers Moneyline
- The Rays vs Tigers moneyline has Tampa Bay as a -275 favorite, while Detroit is a +225 underdog at home.
Rays vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are hosting the Rays, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Tigers are -146 to cover the spread, and the Rays are +122.
Rays vs Tigers Over/Under
- The over/under for Rays-Tigers on August 6 is 7.5. The over is +100, and the under is -122.
Rays vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Rays have been favorites in 66 games this season and have come away with the win 41 times (62.1%) in those contests.
- Tampa Bay has played as a favorite of -275 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have hit the over in 47 of their 103 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Tigers have been the underdog on the moneyline 77 total times this season. They've finished 25-52 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +225 or longer, Detroit has a 3-6 record (winning just 33.3% of its games).
- Detroit has combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times this season for a 34-56-6 record against the over/under.