Rays vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 27
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Saturday schedule includes the Tampa Bay Rays facing the Boston Red Sox.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Rays vs Red Sox Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (69-56) vs. Boston Red Sox (61-65)
- Date: Saturday, August 27, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Rays vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-130) | BOS: (+110)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+128) | BOS: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Rays vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Tampa Bay Rays looking to Jeffrey Springs (6-3), and Rich Hill (5-5) taking the ball for the Boston Red Sox.
Rays vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (64.5%)
Rays vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Red Sox-Rays, Boston is the underdog at +110, and Tampa Bay is -130 playing on the road.
Rays vs Red Sox Spread
- The Red Sox are +1.5 on the runline against the Rays. The Red Sox are -154 to cover, and the Rays are +128.
Rays vs Red Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for the Rays versus Red Sox game on August 27 has been set at 8.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Rays have been favorites in 79 games this season and have come away with the win 51 times (64.6%) in those contests.
- Tampa Bay has a win-loss record of 42-23 when favored by -130 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Contests with Tampa Bay have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 55 of 122 chances this season.
- The Red Sox have compiled a 22-38 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 36.7% of those games).
- Boston has a record of 15-25 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer (37.5%).
- Boston has combined with opponents to go over the total 53 times this season for a 53-59-8 record against the over/under.