The MLB schedule on Sunday includes the Tampa Bay Rays taking on the Baltimore Orioles.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rays vs Orioles Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (24-16) vs. Baltimore Orioles (16-25)
- Date: Sunday, May 22, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Rays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-172) | BAL: (+144)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (-110) | BAL: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Rays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Tampa Bay Rays will hand the ball to Corey Kluber (1-2, 5.10 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Orioles will counter with Spenser Watkins (0-1, 5.10).
Rays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (66.9%)
Rays vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is the underdog, +144 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a -172 favorite despite being on the road.
Rays vs Orioles Spread
- The Rays are at the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rays are -110 to cover the runline, with the Orioles being -110.
Rays vs Orioles Over/Under
- The over/under for Rays-Orioles on May 22 is 9.5. The over is -106, and the under is -114.
Rays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Rays have been favorites in 29 games this season and have come away with the win 19 times (65.5%) in those contests.
- This year, Tampa Bay has won six of 11 games when listed as at least -168 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have hit the over in 18 of their 40 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Orioles have put together a 12-25 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 32.4% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer, Baltimore has a 7-14 record (winning only 33.3% of its games).
- Baltimore has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 40 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 13 of those games (13-25-2).