Rays vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 5
Thursday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Seattle Mariners.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs Mariners Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (15-10) vs. Seattle Mariners (12-13)
- Date: Thursday, May 5, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Rays vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-126) | SEA: (+108)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+146) | SEA: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Rays vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Shane McClanahan (1-2) for the Tampa Bay Rays, and Robbie Ray (2-2) for the Seattle Mariners.
Rays vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (54.8%)
Rays vs Mariners Moneyline
Tampa Bay is the favorite, -126 on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +108 underdog despite being at home.
Rays vs Mariners Spread
The Mariners are +1.5 on the spread (-176 to cover), and Tampa Bay is +146 to cover the runline.
Rays vs Mariners Over/Under
A total of 6.5 runs has been set for the Rays-Mariners contest on May 5, with the over available at -120 and the under at -102.
Rays vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Rays have been victorious in 14, or 63.6%, of the 22 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Tampa Bay has won 11 of 19 games when listed as at least -130 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 11 of their 25 opportunities.
- The Mariners have been the moneyline underdog 19 total times this season. They've gone 6-13 in those games.
- Seattle has a 2-9 record (winning only 18.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +110 or longer.
- Seattle has had an over/under set by bookmakers 26 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 13 of those games (13-13-0).