Raptors vs Nets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction, & Betting Insights for NBA Playoffs Game 3
Raptors vs Nets Game 3
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Game 3 (Raptors Lead 2-0)
No. 2 Toronto Raptors (53-19) vs. No. 7 Brooklyn Nets (35-37)
Date: Friday, Aug. 21, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Raptors vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-590) | BKN: (+430)
Spread: TOR: -10.5 (-110) | BKN: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 221 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOR: (7%) | BKN: (93%)
Series Price: TOR: (N/A) | BKN: (+4000)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: TOR: (+950) | BKN: (+25000)
Raptors vs Nets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Toronto -10.5
Over/Under: Under 220.5
NBA Playoff Bracket
Raptors vs Nets Betting Trends
- Toronto defeated Brooklyn in Game 2, 104-99.
- Toronto is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Toronto is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
- Brooklyn is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in two of Brooklyn's last three games against Toronto.
Raptors vs Nets Stats
- Toronto is averaging 112.9 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is averaging 111.6 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 17 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is surrendering 112.5 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!