Raptors vs Clippers Odds, Lines, Spread and Prop Bets
By Max Staley
Raptors vs Clippers Game Info
Toronto Raptors (7-2, 3-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (6-3, 5-1 Home)
Date: Monday, Nov. 11, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Raptors vs Clippers Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+370) | LAC: (-480)
Spread: TOR: +9.5 (-110) | LAC: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 222.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 69% | LAC: 31%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: TOR: (+4200) | LAC: (+350)
Raptors vs Clippers Stats
- Toronto is averaging 115.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 107.7 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are averaging 113.4 PPG this season (T-No. 10 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.0 PPG (T-No. 13 in the NBA).
Raptors vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Toronto is 14-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 games.
- Toronto is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- The Clippers are 4-1 ATS in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Clippers' last five games.
Raptors vs Clippers Prop Bet
All Raptors-Clippers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pascal Siakam - Points: Over 26.5 (-104) – The winner of last season's Most Improved Player award, Pascal Siakam has seemingly taken another step forward in his development this season. He averaged 16.9 PPG last year, but with Kawhi Leonard out of the picture, Siakam has become the team's No. 1 option and has responded by averaging a career-high 27.4 PPG through nine games. His game travels, as he's averaging 27.2 PPG in five road games this season, and he could be looking to send a message as he faces off with his former teammate, Kawhi.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.