Raptors vs Celtics Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Playoffs Game 3
Raptors vs Celtics Game 1 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 2 - Game 3 (BOS Leads Series 2-0)
No. 2 Toronto Raptors (53-19, 27-9 Away) vs. No. 3 Boston Celtics (48-24, 26-10 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 3, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Raptors vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-110) | BOS: (-106)
Spread: TOR: -1 (-106) | BOS: +1 (-114)
Total: 215 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOR: (N/A) | BOS: (N/A)
Series Price: TOR: (+360) | BOS: (-500)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: TOR: (+1900) | BOS: (+500)
Updated NBA Playoff Bracket
Raptors vs Celtics Expert Predictions & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Boston Celtics +1
Over/Under: Over 214.5
Raptors vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Boston defeated Toronto in Game 2, 102-99.
- Toronto is 10-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Toronto's last five games.
- Boston is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Boston's last eight games.
Raptors vs Celtics Stats
- Toronto is averaging 113.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Boston is averaging 113.4 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 106.7 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.