Raptors vs 76ers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Playoffs Game 1 on FanDuel (April 16)
Raptors vs 76ers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Playoffs — Round 1 Game 1 (Series Tied 0-0)
Toronto Raptors (48-34, 24-17 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (51-31, 24-17 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2022
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Raptors vs 76ers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+150) | PHI: (-178)
Spread: TOR: +4 (-110) | PHI: -4 (-110)
Total: 216 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: TOR: (+4600) | PHI: (+1600)
Raptors vs 76ers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Philadelphia 76ers win (63.9%)
Raptors vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Toronto is 12-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- Philadelphia is 4-2 ATS in its last six home games against Toronto.
- The total has hit the under in each of Toronto's last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six games.
Raptors vs 76ers Prop Bets
- Joel Embiid — 33.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Pascal Siakam — 23.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- James Harden — 21.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Joel Embiid — 13.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Pascal Siakam — 9.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Scottie Barnes — 7.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- James Harden — 10.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- Fred VanVleet — 5.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- Pascal Siakam — 4.5: Over (-140) | Under (+112)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.