The 2021 NFL season is set to start next week, and the leading MVP favorites on FanDuel Sportsbook are ready to lead their teams through a 17-game regular season for the first time ever. The NFC West is loaded with four quality teams and star players capable of winning MVP honors.
The San Francisco 49ers are looking to go from worst to first in the NFC West and the season win total odds at FanDuel Sportsbook likes their chances with a season win total of 10.5. The Los Angeles Rams are also lined at 10.5 wins, while the Seattle Seahawks are at 10 wins and Arizona Cardinals at 8.5 wins.
Yet the 49ers do not have a top MVP contender, while the Rams, Seahawks and Cardinals quarterbacks are all ranked among the top-10 players, according to NFL futures and MVP odds at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Here's the NFC West MVP candidates this season with their MVP odds at FanDuel Sportsbook.
NFC West MVP Candidates
1. Matthew Stafford, QB, Los Angeles Rams (+1700)
2. Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks (+2000)
3. Kyler Murray, QB, Arizona Cardinals (+2300)
4. Trey Lance, QB, San Francisco 49ers (+7500)
5. Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, San Francisco 49ers (+7500)
6. Aaron Donald, DT, Los Angeles Rams (+12000)
7. DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Arizona Cardinals (+12000)
8. George Kittle, TE, San Francisco 49ers (+18000)
9. DK Metcalf, WR, Seattle Seahawks (+18000)
10. Cooper Kupp, WR, Los Angeles Rams (+18000)
11. Tyler Lockett, WR, Seattle Seahawks (+18000)
12. Nick Bosa, EDGE, San Francisco 49ers (+18000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!