Rangers vs Yankees Game Info
Texas Rangers (68-72, 28-43 Away) vs. New York Yankees (91-49, 52-22 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2019
Time: 6:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Rangers vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+140) | NYY: (-162)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-134) | NYY: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEX: 13% | NYY: 87%
Probable Pitcher: TEX: Lance Lynn (14-9, 3.77 ERA) | NYY: Chad Green (2-4, 5.01 ERA)
Rangers vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under is eight of Texas' last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Texas' last eight road games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Yankees' last 10 games.
- The Yankees are 7-2 straight up in their last nine games.
Rangers vs Yankees Stats
- Texas is averaging 4.92 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.80 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Lance Lynn is 1-1 with a 4.26 ERA in two career starts against the Yankees.
- Chad Green is 0-1 with a 4.70 ERA in five career appearances against Texas.
Rangers vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Rangers-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lance Lynn - Total Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-158) — The Rangers will go for a road series win against the Yanks tonight with Lance Lynn on the mound. Lynn has had an impressive year in the strikeout department, with a 10.29 K/9 mark. He averaged seven strikeouts per game in August, and actually averages more Ks per game on the road than at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.