Rams vs Seahawks Game Info
Los Angeles Rams (3-1, 2-0 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (3-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: CenturyLink Field – Seattle, WA
Rams vs Seahawks Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (+108) | SEA: (-126)
Spread: LAR: +2 (-110) | SEA: -2 (-110)
Total: 49 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAR: 43% | SEA: 57%
Odds to Win the NFC West: LAR: (-140) | SEA: (+390)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: LAR: (+1100) | SEA: (+3400)
Rams vs Seahawks Betting Trends
- The Rams are 12-2 straight up in their last 14 games on the road.
- The Rams are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games on the road.
- Seattle is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games at home.
- Seattle is 4-1 ATS in its last five games when playing the Rams.
Rams vs Seahawks Stats
- The Rams are averaging 29.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 26.0 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Seattle is averaging 25.8 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 22.2 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- The Rams were defeated by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 55-40, at home in Week 4.
- Seattle defeated the Arizona Cardinals, 27-10, on the road in Week 4.
Rams vs Seahawks Prop Bet
All Rams-Seahawks odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Los Angeles Rams by 1-13 points (+175) – CenturyLink Field is one of the hardest away venues to play in, but don't tell that to the Los Angeles Rams any time soon. The Rams have gotten the best of the Seahawks in recent seasons, sporting a 3-1 record in their last four trips to Seattle. Additionally, two out of those three wins have come by six points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.