Raiders vs Seahawks Game Info
Oakland Raiders (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: CenturyLink Field – Seattle, WA
Raiders vs Seahawks Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+120) | SEA: (-140)
Spread: OAK: +2.5 (-110) | SEA: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 33.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 34% | SEA: 66%
Raiders vs Seahawks Betting Trends
- Oakland is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Oakland is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Seattle is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Seattle's last 12 games.
Raiders vs Seahawks Stats
- Oakland defeated the Green Bay Packers, 22-21, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Seattle defeated the Los Angeles Chargers, 23-15, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Oakland averaged 18.1 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Oakland surrendered 29.2 PPG last season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Seattle averaged 26.8 PPG last season (tied for No. 6 in the NFL).
- Seattle surrendered 21.7 PPG last season (No. 11 in the NFL).
Raiders vs. Seahawks Prop Bet
All Raiders-Seahawks odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Oakland Raiders by 1-13 Points (+180) – The Raiders will look to go a perfect 4-0 in the preseason, having dominated August so far, while also appearing on HBO's Hard Knocks. The regular season will be paramount for Jon Gruden and his young team, but it's clear the Raiders have put a special emphasis on the preseason, with cameras glued to their every move. The Raiders have a lot of impressive young players, many of whom they picked up in this April's draft. Oakland is currently undefeated in its last five preseason games dating back to last year.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.