Rafa Garcia vs Jesse Ronson Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 51 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Garcia vs Ronson Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 51 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Rafa "Gifted" Garcia (13-2-0, 1 KO, 7 Submissions) vs. Jesse "The Body Snatcher" Ronson (21-10-0, 10 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 5 p.m. ET.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Garcia vs Ronson Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 51 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rafa Garcia: (-130)
- Jesse Ronson: (+106)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Garcia by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Garcia by Points: (N/A)
- Garcia by Submission: (N/A)
- Ronson by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Ronson by Points: (N/A)
- Ronson by Submission: (N/A)
Garcia vs Ronson Prediction
UFC Vegas 51 Garcia-Ronson prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Rafa Garcia (78%)
Method of Victory: Decision (85%)
Garcia vs Ronson Betting Trends & Stats
- Rafa Garcia defeated Natan Levy, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Nov. 20, 2021.
- Jesse Ronson fought Nicolas Dalby to a no contest in his most recent fight on July 25, 2020.
- Garcia averages 3.53 significant strikes landed per minute with a 35% accuracy rate.
- Ronson averages 3.54 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Garcia averages 5.47 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Ronson averages 2.99 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 59% defense rate.
- Garcia has a 70% takedown defense rate.
- Ronson has a 61% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.