PSG vs Montpellier Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Start Time and How to Watch French Ligue 1 Match
PSG vs Montpellier Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 Ligue 1 Matchday Week 22
Paris Saint Germain FC (17-1-3, 52 points) vs. Montpellier HSC (9-6-6, 33 points)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020
Start Time: 11:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Parc des Princes – Paris, France
Coverage: BeIN Sports
PSG vs Montpellier Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSG: (-800) | MONT: (+1600) | DRAW: (+700)
Spread: PSG: -2 (+120) | MONT: +2 (+165)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+106) | Under: (-128)
Team to Score the First Goal: PSG: (-600) | MONT: (+470) I NO GOALS: (+2900)
PSG vs Montpellier Betting Trends & Stats
- PSG sits in first place on the 2019-20 Ligue 1 table with a 17-1-3 record and a plus-38 goal differential.
- Montpellier sits in fifth place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 9-6-6 record and a plus-9 goal differential.
- PSG is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Montpellier.
- PSG is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five Ligue 1 matches.
- Montpellier is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five Ligue 1 matches.
PSG vs Montpellier Prop Bet
All PSG-Montpellier betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Clean Sheet: PSG to keep a clean sheet (-132) — PSG's defense continues to keep them at the top of the league. They have kept a clean sheet in their last four matches, in all competitions, and have allowed just 14 goals in Ligue 1 play all season. Meanwhile, Montpellier recently failed to score on the road against fourth-tier side ASM Belfort and has failed to score at PSG in five of its last six trips to the Parc des Princes.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.