Providence vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness Midwest Region — Sweet 16
No. 4 Providence Friars (27-5) vs. No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks (30-6)
Date: Friday, March 25, 2022
Venue: United Center — Chicago, IL
Providence vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PROV: (+275) | KU: (-350)
Spread: PROV: +8 (-110) | KU: -8 (-110)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PROV: (+7500) | KU: (+700)
Providence vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Kansas Jayhawks win (79.0%)
Providence vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between Providence and Kansas.
- Providence is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the over in 16 of Providence's last 32 games.
- Kansas is 6-4 ATS in its last 10 games played on a neutral site.
- The total has hit the over in 19 of Kansas' last 36 games.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.