Providence vs Butler Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 20 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
Sunday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Providence Friars and the Butler Bulldogs.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Providence vs Butler Point Spread
Providence is favored by 3.5 points against Butler. Providence is -110 to cover the spread, while Butler is -110.
Providence vs Butler Over/Under
Providence versus Butler on February 20 has an over/under of 128 points, with the over -114 and the under -106.
Providence vs Butler Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Butler-Providence, Butler is the underdog at +138, and Providence is -166.
Providence vs Butler Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Providence wins (74.0%)
Providence vs Butler Betting Trends
- Providence's record against the spread (ATS) is 14-10-0.
- As 3.5-point favorites or more, the Friars are 6-6 against the spread.
- This season, 13 of Providence's 24 games have gone over the point total.
- Butler has covered the spread 11 times in 27 games.
- The Bulldogs are 6-8 as 3.5-point underdogs or more.
- Butler has seen 13 of its 27 games go over the point total.
Providence vs Butler Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Providence: (-166) | Butler: (+138)
- Spread: Providence: -3.5 (-110) | Butler: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 128 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!