Predators vs Sabres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 1
On Friday in the NHL, the Nashville Predators are up against the Buffalo Sabres.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Predators vs Sabres Game Info
- Nashville Predators (39-24-4) vs. Buffalo Sabres (24-33-11)
- Date: Friday, April 1, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: KeyBank Center -- Buffalo, New York
Predators vs Sabres Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NAS: (-188) | BUF: (+155)
- Spread: NAS: -1.5 (+140) | BUF: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (+110) | Under: (-134)
Predators vs Sabres Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Predators win (61.9%)
Predators vs Sabres Spread
- The Predators are at the Sabres, and favored by 1.5 goals. The Predators are +140 to cover the spread, with the Sabres being -170.
Predators vs Sabres Over/Under
- The over/under for Predators-Sabres on April 1 is 6.5. The over is +110, and the under is -134.
Predators vs Sabres Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Predators vs. Sabres reveal Nashville as the favorite (-188) and Buffalo as the underdog (+155) despite being the home team.