NCAA college football's 2021 bowl season includes a Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl showdown between the No. 12 Pittsburgh Panthers and No. 10 Michigan State Spartans.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Pittsburgh vs Michigan State Point Spread
The Spartans are 2.5-point favorites against the Panthers. Michigan State is -142 to cover the spread, while Pittsburgh is +116 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Pittsburgh vs Michigan State Over/Under
The over/under for the Pittsburgh vs Michigan State college football matchup is set at 56, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Pittsburgh vs Michigan State Moneyline
The Panthers vs Spartans moneyline has Michigan State as a -142 favorite, while Pittsburgh is the +116 underdog.
Pittsburgh vs Michigan State Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 6-0-1 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
- Michigan State defeated Pittsburgh, 17-13, in their last meeting on Sept. 15, 2007.
- Pittsburgh is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Michigan State is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Pittsburgh's last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Michigan State's last five games.
Pittsburgh vs Michigan State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pittsburgh Panthers win (52.4%)
Pittsburgh vs Michigan State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+116) | MSU: (-142)
Spread: PITT: +2.5 (-105) | MSU: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 56 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.