Pistons vs Warriors Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Detroit Pistons (10-32, 3-18 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (31-12, 18-3 Home)
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center — San Francisco, CA
Coverage: NBA TV
Pistons vs Warriors Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+900) | GSW: (-1600)
Spread: DET: +15 (-108) | GSW: -15 (-112)
Total: 218.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DET: (+50000) | GSW: (+460)
Pistons vs Warriors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Golden State Warriors win (90.9%)
Pistons vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Detroit is 1-13 straight up in its last 14 away games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Detroit's last six games against a Western Conference opponent.
- Golden State is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Golden State's last six games against an Eastern Conference opponent.
Pistons vs Warriors Prop Bets
- Stephen Curry — 25.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Andrew Wiggins — 17.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Cade Cunningham — 16.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Kevon Looney — 7.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- Isaiah Stewart — 7.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Saddiq Bey — 5.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Stephen Curry — 6.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Cade Cunningham — 4.5: Over (-152) | Under (+124)
- Killian Hayes — 3.5: Over (+122) | Under (-150)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.