Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Dodgers Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (12-12, 6-5 Away) vs. Los Angeles (17-11, 10-4 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Pirates vs Dodgers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+188) | LAD: (-220)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-116) | LAD: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 18% | LAD: 82%
Starting Pitcher: PIT: Joe Musgrove (1-1, 1.59 ERA) | LAD: Clayton Kershaw (0-0, 2.77 ERA)
Pirates vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- Pittsburgh is 0-7 straight up in its last seven road games against the Dodgers.
- Pittsburgh is 0-6 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Dodgers' last five games.
- The Dodgers are 5-0 straight up in their last five games against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Pirates-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-120) – The Pittsburgh Pirates have allowed opponents to score in only 16.67 percent of their total first innings this season, which is the third-lowest percentage in the MLB. Meanwhile, the Los Angeles Dodgers' starting pitcher, Clayton Kershaw, is one of the best arms in the league. He could help keep the first inning scoreless as well.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.