Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Cardinals Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (18-17, 9-8 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (22-17, 14-7 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019
Time: 3:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Pirates vs Cardinals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+172) | STL: (-200)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-114) | STL: -1.5 (-102)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 26% | STL: 74%
Starting Pitcher: PIT: Jordan Lyles (2-1, 2.20 ERA) | STL: Miles Mikolas (4-2, 4.02 ERA)
Pirates vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in six of Pittsburgh's last eight games.
- Pittsburgh is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of St. Louis' last seven games against Pittsburgh.
- St. Louis is 14-5 straight up in its last 19 home games.
Pirates vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Pirates-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jordan Lyles Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-104) – In his last five starts, Jordan Lyles has recorded at least five strikeouts in three of them, which includes an incredible performance against the Cubs, where he notched 10 Ks. On Saturday, Lyles goes up against a Pirates team that averages 8.6 strikeouts per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.