Pirates vs Brewers Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (9-19, 4-10 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (13-17, 4-8 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 28, 2020
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park — Milwaukee, WI
Pirates vs Brewers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+180) | MIL: (-210)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-118) | MIL: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 9 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PIT: (N/A) | MIL: (N/A)
World Series Odds: PIT: (+30000) | MIL: (+3800)
Pirates vs Brewers Probable Pitchers
Pirates: Derek Holland (1-1, 6.17 ERA)
Brewers: Corbin Burnes (0-0, 3.42 ERA)
Pirates vs Brewers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Milwaukee Brewers
Over/Under: Over 9
Pirates vs Brewers Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh defeated St. Louis yesterday, 2-0 & 4-3, in its most recent games.
- Milwaukee lost to Cincinnati yesterday, 6-0 & 6-1, in its most recent games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Milwaukee's last 15 games against Pittsburgh.
- Milwaukee is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games.
Pirates vs Brewers Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 3.96 runs per game this season (No. 28 in the MLB).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 5.36 runs per game this season (No. 23 in the MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 3.73 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.