Pirates vs Brewers Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (65-89, 34-45 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (84-70, 47-32 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Pirates vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+220) | MIL: (-260)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (+110) | MIL: -1.5 (-128)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 18% | MIL: 82%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: James Marvel (0-2, 9.00 ERA) | MIL: Zach Davies (10-7, 3.70 ERA)
Pirates vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Pittsburgh's last seven games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the under in five of Pittsburgh's last six road games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight home games.
- Milwaukee is 13-2 straight up in its last 15 games, improving the Brewers' odds to win the World Series to +3000, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Pirates vs Brewers Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.69 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.71 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- James Marvel is 0-1 with a 15.75 ERA in his lone road start this season. He has never faced Milwaukee in his career.
- Zach Davies is 4-5 with a 4.70 ERA in 13 career starts against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Pirates-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Mike Moustakas (+180) — Mike Moustakas has hit 35 home runs this season, with 24 of them coming against right-handed pitchers, like Marvel. The Pirates' starter also gave up two home runs in four innings during his lone road start this season. With Moustakas having hit two home runs in the past seven days, another could be in the cards tonight for the Brewers' slugger.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.