Pirates vs Brewers Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (38-41, 21-22 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (43-38, 25-17 Home)
Date: Friday, June 28, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Pirates vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+138) | MIL: (-160)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-140) | MIL: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 42% | MIL: 58%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Chris Archer (3-6, 5.56 ERA) | MIL: Jhoulys Chacin (3-8, 5.88 ERA)
Pirates vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Pittsburgh's last 15 games.
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last six games.
- Milwaukee is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games.
Pirates vs Brewers Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.70 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.93 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Chris Archer has a 1-2 record with a 6.14 ERA in four career starts against Milwaukee.
- Jhoulys Chacin has a 2-7 record with a 4.96 ERA in 13 career starts against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Pirates-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chris Archer - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-166) – Despite what his 5.56 ERA would have you believe, Archer has been a strikeout machine (74 Ks in 69 2/3 innings pitched). Archer has fanned at least six hitters in four of his last five starts. Additionally, Milwaukee averages 9.52 Ks per game (No. 26 in MLB), which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.